In 2000, DigiDoc, Inc., operating with the trade name Document Managers (DM), was formed by Darryl Wiggins (DM’s current CEO/President). Leveraging 11 years of executive experience at Xerox Corporation and additional experience as a partner in a successful document management firm, he established DM’s mission - To provide document management solutions to address the challenges facing a technology-driven, information-based market place. He is now supported by a 16-year Canon Business Solutions veteran (DM’s current Vice President), Janel Merritt, and a seasoned team of account managers and administrative staff.
- Document Managers has been providing services and products to our customers since 2000
- Professional services to supplement your office staff (i.e., administrative, mailroom, legal, accounting, and help desk staff)
- Approximately 67 full-time and contract employees.
- Background-cleared personnel to perform scanning and indexing
- On-Site scanning available upon request
- Off-Site scanning in our 15,000 square foot facility
- Flexibility for customer-specific document preparation and document capture requirements
- Consulting expertise To provide lowest cost strategy for scanning and indexing
- Day-forward training and support available
- High-speed equipment for lower scanning costs